Thread: 1916 M101-4/5
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Default 1916 M101-4/5

Posted By: Scott

you lose. It's basically a case of bad genetics, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I could sit here and try to explain to you why PSA has absolutely no reason to replace one 5 cent reprint with another one...which means it never happened...or I could explain to you why, even if "THEY" really are out to get you, you should not care...but none of this will have any effect on you.

...but I'm bored (the football game doesn't start for another 20 minutes) and this whole thing reminds me, for some odd reason, of a guy I met about 15 years ago...I hadn't thought about him in many years, so thanks Tom!

The guy I'm referring to was super-intelligent. My best friend had run into him by the pool and told me I absolutely had to meet him, so we went over one day and I coaxed him into telling me about a "computer" he was building...entirely from cut up magazine pages. Need I say more? I will pause for a while, just in case other board members would like to chime in to say "Scott, that's not odd at all - I built one as well...."