View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Default PBOR.'s - Dave Bushing's magic wand!

Posted By: Joe P.

Mr. Robert Plancich your dealing with a tough audience.

An audience that obviously hasn't learned a thing.
An audience that rejects facts and learns nothing from them.
How dare you provoke their thoughts.
How dare you rekindle the Ishiro bat LIE.

Mr. Plancich don't you understand that although they b!tch and complain about the creative spin jobs done with each item of a catalog auction they actually luv the spin. .... the bigger the better.
Don't you know that the auction pimps know this, and they give the great unwashed what they want.
The pimps know their stable, and they will stablize when needed.
The great unwashed doesn't want to know that part of it.
They have satisfied themselves by believing that stabilization only occurs in sports memorabilia, and not so much in cards. ... and just un poquito in Cuban cards.

Yet it is incredible to hear that some of the unwashed don't mind a wee bit of stabilization in cards.

The mental giants don't realizes that they have given the pimps a GREEN light for legalize stabilization. .... you give the audience what they want.

Mr. Plancich some of the people here feel that their questions should be answered.
If you do that would be interesting, but you actually don't owe them nada, zilch, nothing, gotz.
The fact of the matter that you sign yourself in as ROBERT PLANCICH in caps, is enough for me.
You're not hiding anything, and you stand behind what you say.
The fact that you have spelled out all the various issues for all the readers to read in the most simplest form, is enough for me.

Simply stated.
I Don't Like Anyone Messing With My Hobby!

All others may return to the Ostrich position.