View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Default Just So Tobacco Burkett Restoration Project

Posted By: Tom

Andy, you must have or had so doubt in your mind to restore this card. The reason being is either you wanted to get these expert on this forum opinion subconsciously are not in your mind that you were or was doing the right thing. 99.99% of the human race will most offen ask someone else opinion on what they are about to do or attempting to do. Sure this is your card and I fully understand what you are attemping to do, with this baseball card, but once it done you will never be able to go back and undo what has been done. I ask you one question? Does the many out number the one or does the one out number the many? What I am referring to is future generation of people that someday most likly will on this card. Do we really have the right to alter something of historial value as this 1893 JUST SO BASEBALL card just because we can do it? That is your call and your's alone. Please think about it some more. As far as my Jim Thorpe card I will never give up on that subject until justice prevail.