View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Posted By: Richard Dwyer

I want to thank Trae for his kind donation to our school.  We're presently at the computer lab right now looking at the cards.  The kids are very thrilled to have received them.   (Over 100 kids)

Luis says thank you a lot for the cards.  Luis is 8 years old and is already a basketball card collector.  Luis wants everyone from Network54 to have a very nice Christmas.  His favorite sport is basketball, and he loves to collect basketball cards.  You were very nice to send us these cards.

Macielle is 6 years old and she wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Macielle loves to play soccer and has a great interest in collecting cards also.

Amy is 5 years old.  She was lucky to receive from Trae, 04' Donruss baseball cards.  Amy has received over 200 cards from Mr. Dwyer so far. 

Kaylanie received some of the 2002 Bowmans from Trae.  Kaylanie is 8 years old, and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas also.  Kaylanie loves to play basketball at Kids In Action.  (Our after school program)

Hopefully next week, I will have the kids more prepared to write even more.  I want to thank everyone who has donated to our school.  My kids are very thankful for your donations.  You have touched their hearts and shown them that they are loved by others around the world.  Thank you for lifting their spirits.