View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default 1914 Cracker Jack set

Posted By: Scott Elkins

you are the John D. Rosinski I recently caught shilling two auctions of yours I was bidding on (thanks to an e-mail from Dan McKee - in which, Husband-of-Tammy ALSO caught this John D. Rosinski shilling him as well!). If this is you and your problem with me - you will get over it (I have already reported these two auctions and shillings to eBay). The seller was rizjeep - the seller used the I.D. "pookyfish" to shill myself and "husband-of-tammy"!!!!

However, if you are not this person - PLEASE read what I say. I think Hal said it best - I have said BEFORE in OTHER posts the $800k was paid for RAW cards - comprende'?????????????????

NOW, the cards are being GRADED (which, if you follow eBay and ANY AUCTION, INCREASES the value SUBSTANTIALLY)!!! I know if someone told me they had one MINT card for sale, the THOUGHT would be in my mind (PSA, SGC or GAI) would ONLY grade this thing a 7 or something!!!! That is why a MINT card is worth more slabbed than raw!

This is all I am posting - any more might confuse you into me saying Mastronet does not know how to make $$$$$ or something!!!!!!!!!