View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade - November 2004

Posted By: Rhett

Following Leons lead I am in the process of setting up a website with some of my collection on it. Many of the cards are for sale at the right price, but please note that not everything is for sale. I am still in the process of creating the site, and it will likely be a work in progress for some time. I have listed cards in the "19th Century", "Tobacco", "Caramel" and "Misc. Prewar" sections as of this point, so feel free to take a look, and be sure to check it out again when I get a chance to add more stuff. If there is something you are very interested in email me an offer or we can discuss a price for the item. When I get some time I will list prices for some things I am looking to sell. Most items are accompanied by a scan of the front, but those that aren't are due to the fact that I haven't gotten around to scanning them yet. It has actually been pretty fun creating the site, I am only an ameteur at html so don't expect anything fancy, but I didn't use the pagebuilder...I didn't like the defaults they had available. Check out the cards, there are some neat items, like a partial WG7 Walter Mails Game Set, some of the cards in that set are interesting looking. Here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/rhettmatthew_37/prewar.html
-Rhett