View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Default Mark Macrae's Show

Posted By: Julie

Mark M/ wanted to keep the pair together, that's the only reason I bought two--and the only DIFFERENCE between them (besides condition), is that one says send in 25 slips from Old Judge packages for (what is described is obviously) a N173, and the OTHER says "send in 35 slips (coupons) from the Old Judge packages...so I guess they got more popular--or maybe (naah, no way!) less?

Anyway, what is all this overprint jazz?

Ben, I happen to dig game cards, especially 19th century game cards; one of them has four arms configured like a swastika, each holding a ball, with "motion indicators". and the card is called "WILD PITCH." i THINK THAT'S KIND OF NEAT. What I dislike are cards with player's names on them that don't look like the players, like the D403s, for example...or is it 304s? I think your mentioning my limited budget is...a little much--all things considered...

tHE Tribune scorekeeper cost $100, and the 2 Old Judge ads cost $200. And the Cycleback cost $75...';scuse me, David, I didn't mean you were for sale...and the Spaulding guide cost $150.