View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Administrator

Default 3 more N172's for sale

Posted By: Dave

I have the following Old Judges for sale:

Rehse P. Minneapolis -leaning on bat left hand on hip. I always liked this particular pose. The card has rounded corners,2 scuff marks that are very small on the front of the card, this card might have been trimmed, but more than likely it was cut the way it is. you can barely see the top border, but you can see plenty of the bottom. residue on back from a glue stain. Picture quality is nice...you can really see Rehse well. Minneapolis players are always hard to find, and this would be a good card for someone starting out a collection

Jevne L.F. Minneapolis. Bat up ready to swing. This car has rounded corners, a nice crisp picture that is very clear. of Jevne, and no residue on the backside. Another harder to find N172 card that would be good for a beginning collection.

Mike Dorgan- This is the arms folded across chest pose where Dorgan looks like a badass staring at the camera. trimmed up both sides and some paper residue on back. This is one of Dorgan's most popular poses. Nice crips picture with good contrast and tone.

$475 + $4.00 shipping...email me for pictures if you would like to see them. First come first served on this group of cards