View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Default AAA graded Gypsy Queen Proof

Posted By: Roy Huff

My item description clearly stated that my items are paper stock cut outs and I've even given a detailed description on the first line of each auction to avoid any additional confusion. If people want original nice looking memorabilia at a discount to traditional pack fresh cards they should have the opportunity to do so. This is clearly what is driving the market and what has forced additional competition for additional sellers and from additional grading companies. You may ask why a piece of paper is worth anything well then I ask why is a piece of cardboard is worth anything? The answer is because someone is willing to pay for it. The real reason card dealers dont like me is because of the competition. Further. I never said AAA was a scam but to say that I am AAA implies a conflict of interest which may cause some prospective buyers to think I am grading my own stuff and therefore decide not to purchase. All I have to prove is that there was loss associated with an false statement in order to sue for libel damage. That not only goes for saying that I am AAA, it also goes for saying the items are fake or I am misprepresenting them. All you have to do is read the description and any judge will see it is clear what is being sold. SO keep up you libel and you will get a cease and decist from my lawyer. You keep it up after that and you will get served with papers.