View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 05:16 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Descriptions of graded cards

Posted By: Chris

Lee did respond to my email immediately and offered the refund. Which is when I countered with I didn't feel I should have to pay for the insurance when he didn't insure it. Petty, maybe. I told Lee in that very same email I had already posted on Net54 a thread but did not and would not mention his name. Lee again almost immediately responded that he was ok with that but was disappointed that the auction said no returns. I have these emails for you Aaron. There was never a threat to post anything to strong arm Lee into a refund. Your post are so jumbled with false statements iit is difficult to make out your points. Lee I apologize if I went overboard with my post and I do not post that comment in the Clean Sweep post as I always post under vintagechris. But Aaron your witch hunt is a little ridicules as well as you continue to say I forced Lee into a refund by threatening a post when I and Lee both have the email time stamped at 2:25 I sent him saying I'm just not happy with the card and don't want any hard feelings on either side as I post on net 54 as well. I actually posted something in regards to seller responsibilty on there after receiving this because I was curious as to what others thought. I however did not mention your name or what the card was nor will I because I felt we could work it out. I just felt it was a topic worth discussing. So this will be my lost post on this topic. I have the emails if anyone wants to see them. Lee has the emails if anyone wants to see them.