View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Descriptions of graded cards

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Chris, I do have a few thinks to clear up with you and everyone else on the board.

Anyone that thinks I selfinsure my auctions took the thread I started totally wrong, it was a question. I have no idea where you got the idea my auctions were self insured.

As far as applying a grade: I did not SGC did.

If I state in my auction that I have policies and the bidder doesn't like them don't bid no one is forcing you to bid. The buyer does not make the policies.

I was not afraid to have an auction of mine questioned on the board, (I respect the opinions of board members) because I have nothing to hide and if I am wrong then I have learned something.

The fact that SGC cuts there inserts to different sizes is correct, it is a rare occasion where there is floaters in SGC holders.

There were many good points in the post. as was mentioned, with a better scan I might have got a better price ( was in a hurry that day, I usually post back scans also).

If this cut wasn't miscut would it grade a 60?

I took a beating with Paypal that was not my fault, it gets old and frustrating when you try to do everything right and above board only to take on the chin. Just ask TBOB perfect feedback but it don't matter.

I stand behind my decisions I make and take the lumps when the lumps are due.

This is my end thoughts on this thread.

Lee