View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 07:50 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Descriptions of graded cards

Posted By: Chris

Will you get over it. I posted this before I emailed Lee, as stated to open discussion on seeler responsibility. I did not start this thread BECAUSE OF THE INSURANCE. Get your facts straight before you blabber blabber blabber. I didn't threaten Lee with a post. I posted first. I emailed Lee and Lee and I agreed on a refund. You say there is clearly nothing wrong with the scan yet Lee in his own post says the scan is small. The insurance was not what led me to start the thread. If you like I will forward the emails to you and you can look at the time stamps. I accept that others feel it is not trimmed. Good enough for me. After people posted their reasons I did not make that argument. All I wanted was reasons. My original post BEFORE I emailed Lee was started because I do feel like sellers should stand behind their cards. Just take care of the customer. Happy customers spend more $. You make alot of assumptions before you get your facts straight. Seriously if you read all the posts your statements are ridicules and filled with assumptions because you don't have the facts. Until I hear Lee has no beef with me I consider Lee and I to be ok. Should Lee say he has a beef with me I prefer to call the guy and speak to him man to man to work out any differences. I am tired of defending myself to someone who doesn't have the facts and thinks I started this thread after Lee offered a refund or after I emailed him or any of that crap. I started it because I felt it was a worthey discussion. If Lee and I are ok what the heck is your problem?