View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Descriptions of graded cards

Posted By: Chris

You don't even have a clue what you are talking about. I told Lee in a private email that I did not mention his name and WOULD not mention his name and if you look at my second post I stated that. My intentions were not blackmail or shame.

I'm not trying to blackmail anybody. As I told Lee in my email and in my posts out of respect to a board member I did not give the card or the seller's name nor at any time did I intend to.

I felt this a topic worthy of discussion as it is an issue in this hobby.

I'm not trying to blackmail anybody. As I told Lee in my email and in my posts out of respect to a board member I did not give the card or the seller's name nor at ANY time did I intend to.

To Lee's credit he offered if it was alright with me to post the auction and I double checked with him first to make sure it was ok with him. Again, hardly blackmail.

I'm not trying to make enemies Aaron. You can think what you want and others can as well. Lee and I settled on an agreement, we are both ok with it and I hardly think Lee thinks I am blackmailing him.

Ask Lee to send you my emails. They were always polite and told him about my post knowing he reads this board and explained to him it was just a topic for discussion and I have no intention of slinging mud his way.