View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Default "thegoudeyscum" officially canned for the 2nd time

Posted By: Aaron M.

Wow--I wonder how people keep falling for these obvious scams and then cardcowboy repeats that story with a straight face. Man, please don't take this personally, but are you completely oblivious?? How can you seriously believe a story like that??

This is the type of story that has gradually changed my POV from blaming the scammers to placing a good share of the blame to those collectors defy all logic and reason and good sense and allow themselves to be scammed. These people need to learn their lesson somehow--so maybe allowing them to fall for a scam or two is what it takes for them to educate themselves for future collecting.

In that vein, cardcowboy, my advice would be to go ahead and ignore all the screaming red flags and willingly buy this guy's worthless reprints. Then go ahead and send them to PSA for grading (thus validating this exceptional bargain you and you alone have been smart enough to discover).

When PSA sends back your cards ungraded as reprints, then you can continue collecting with some hard earned wisdom.