View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Default Help with ebay seller

Posted By: leon

That seller "cardsnwaxsupplies" or something like that put up an E104 HOF- Baker with a BIN of $200.00....it had just gone up and I knew I didn't have time to ask questions so I hit the BIN. I then went ahead and asked for a scan of the card I just won. When the yoyo sent a scan it was of the same card that Greg (hey Greg) BOTN bought recently that is an unidentified card. The only other problem was this was the 1 of the 2 cards that had the name completely trimmed off of the bottom. I told the guy I didn't want it as it was not what he had advertised and I would pay half his relisting fee to help matters....(which I thought was more than fair as he had totally misrepresented the item). He came back and said "no way" and that he wanted a full refund of listing fees. He said he had looked in the 1700 page SCD and this was the best id he could do. I told him he was dead wrong, and by the way, he could look in the front of the book and see my name as a contributor (he was explaining to me what this book was) Well, this whole thing got me a little stirred up. I told him that if he could sell me what he advertised no problem....and now...if not, he could shove it up his ace....I also sent a nice jpeg of an SGC graded E104 Plank so he could have a clue. He then sent me, through ebay, a non paying bidder alert. He also called me an ahole in all caps.....I then fired off about 3 emails with most of the 4 letter words I know. Next thing I know stupid Yahoo sends me a cease and whatever email about terrorist threats blah blah blah......Hopefully this dumbass won't give me a neg on the 60th day but I am not holding my breath....so, the short answer is "yes" I have bought and not paid for items that turned out to be bad on ebay before...breast regards