View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade - April 2004

Posted By: prewarsports

Had some Old Judge's and others graded by GAI at the Sun Times show and thought I would offer them here before I decided what else to do with them

N172
JOHN WARD Horizontal, slight angle cut, strong image GAI 2 $550
BUCK EWING Horizontal, VG+ condition but a touch of a light photo, undergraded at a GAI 2 $600
TOMMY MCCARTHEY strong image, creased GAI 2 $550
CLARK GRIFFITH, complete card with a few dents and some paper on back, GAI 1 but is presentable and very rare in any grade $500
HUGH DUFFY, I am probably going to break this card out of the holder because it is misgraded, it is a strong VGEX card with no creases but because it has the Pink Tint to it they thought it was stained or washed out. Clean VGEX, but currently in a GAI 2 holder for authenticity $700

N300 Mayo
Tommy McCarthey GAI 2, $675

Colgans Chip graded example (GAI 1.5, looks better) with rare extra line of text on the bottom reading "208 in present series" Graded for authenticity only $200

M116 Hugh Duffy, pretty rare hall of famer from my experience. VG+ or better $175

(2) Ungraded N172 cards which I think are probably rebacked but real, Willis (NM) $150 and Andrews (EX+) $100.

1929 Dated Rogers Hornsby single signed ONL game ball.

Can't think of anything else right now. E -mail me if you want to make an offer or get a scan.

Rhys (prewarsports)