Thread: Great news
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Default Great news

Posted By: leon

No doubt that that could happen...the way you explained the scam. I have seen much better ones than this could be. On the other hand ( don't ya hate that "other hand"? ) my sentiment was more towards the very first part of your first sentence. In the last 4 months I have sent this guy 2 cashiers checks, in the low 5 digits, and 1 personal check for the same amount, all drawn on B of A, and all obviously being good, as he now knows. I have totally trusted him with the money up front each time and quite honestly he has screwed each transaction up that we have had. Unfortunately for him when he has tried to get over a little bit he has shot himself in the proverbial head As you know I am in sales and make my living at communicating ( like a lot of our professions call for ) and don't think that I would mis-communicate the absolute specifics of 3 deals in a row ie.. what grade (*which is subjective), what the cards say on them in order for him to help me figure out what he's got??, AND the QUANTITY. So yes, I am a little disgruntled but still REALLY HAPPY......sorry so long winded.....I've been in a typing mood lately.......take care...