View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Default the definition of rarity

Posted By: leonl

You are welcome to use the Baker card as a plate for the 2005 catalogue if you wish. If the value stayed the same as 2003 you would be a little low but still in the ballpark.....maybe I am the only one willing to pay gazillions for it so maybe it's high....but I don't think so...You have my email so if you can not use the image from this thread let me know, shoot me an email at work or home, and I will get you a better one....... however, besides it being a first generation scan I don't think it will be much better...

David (Cycleback) ...First of all I always find it just a little uneasy when people talk about me in the threads like I am not going to read them...sort of in the 3rd person....Obviously I read them...so when you talk about me just please say "hi" or something..that way it won't feel odd when I am reading someone's thread and they (you) are talking about me....You have said absolutely NOTHING wrong and nothing that I mind but it just feels weird...As to your thought about using images...I really never mind as long as people do not try to profit from them or scam other folks. I do appreciate being asked first also. I have always been one of the "new" breed of collectors that likes to help.....and as far as I am concerned the T231 is a real card. The only potential ambiguity about it is it's history of being sold and bought...which I could care less about.....One last thing..and this has NOTHING to do with you.......I just wish that folks that say they "know" something about certain subjects (this one included) would answer when asked.....that sort of pisses me off....If I say I know something about a subject, then someone asks me about it, and I don't say anything, it probably means I was full of shi* to start with, which generally I am not, am I ? ....regards all.....