View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Fraud Story

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

Jerry,
I'm glad you found it in yourself to apologize. The one thing I don't understand is when I look at Bob's feedback I don't see any negative feedback for sometime. All I see is positive transactions from reputable buyers and most auctions are for vintage baseball card items. See if he's this big crook that everyone's making him out to be then where's the proof.
As for putting myself in your shoes, there would be a few questions I would need answered first, how long did it take you to return the item? How did you package the item that you returned? I do agree that the restocking fee is absurd, as I stated in my previous post, but the key question is how did you return the item. Now, no matter how you answer these question there all going to be hear say, and your creditable is dwindling in my eyes as I have dealt with Bob many times and all have been excellent. Then when it comes to you the first time I state an "opinion" you attack me and the backbone to our hobby which is "chatting pals". After all this is a hobby that was started from people who wanted to chat about baseball, not MONEY. I really hope my son doesn't like baseball cards because by the time he's old enough people are just going to be trading credit card numbers. I'm not try to give you a dissertation on the baseball card hobby, I'm just trying to help you remember that things can be handled in a kinder fashion. As Bob's mom would say " You get sweeter lemonade with sugar not vinegar."
Trevor Hocking (snider4prez)