View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Default What is the dope on Mike Wheat?

Posted By: tbobjr.

I do agree with you (Jay) that theirs alot of buyers that refuse to leave feedbacks, but I always enjoy on being the last one to have the final say. After all they get their money (which keeps the dealer happy), then I get my card and I can determine that the quality of service. And for person like you to confiscate that very god given right from me just burns the buyer (like myself). I've been with ebay for roughly 2 1/2 years and only the very first deal I ever made that I didn't give my feedback, and the only reason why is because that I was still learning about ebay. And Jay I believe theres another reason why you like the idea of leaving feedbacks after you've gotten your (supposedly positive) feedbacks. Is severly retarded!!! Your hideous idea is design to protect the dealer and to cover his/her Ass!!!!!! and by using that form of a luming threat to the buyer that you still have the posing threat of using your weapon. I had two deals with Mr. Wheat (One throuigh ebay, and one through catalog). I know that Mr. Wheat isn't the only one Davidvintage, and Libertyforall (although his credibility is in question even to begin with)are others.I know from watching Libertyforall that he definitly uses that power as weapon. And let me raise this eyebrow question. Out of all the years that you've been with Ebay how many negative feedbacks have your victims given you and only to see that you've retaliated back against them? I have only one idea that evolve from that question. Your victims are scared out of their wits to even dare to give you a negative feedback. You reprensent and protect the buyer not the customer. I am the opposite. I believe the buyer not the seller should be the altimate judge. Because if it goes your way their would be no way to distinguish the mikesr11or the libertforall to the good dealers. So buyer beware!!!!!!!