View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Default MastroNet Pleased to Add Derek to our Team!!

Posted By: Doug Allen

The comment about the West Coast was less for contacts he has and more for (1) Calls we get on the East Coast to look at collections...free up Ron Oser who is buried and (2)Give us a presence at local East Coast shows...currently we are only at Ft Washington and would like to expand this.

Regarding SGC cards. This is market driven. We are responsible to get the most for our customers. Right, wrong or indifferent generally high grade PSA cards that grade "8" or above sell for in PSA holders than SGC or GAI. I am sure there are examples to the contrary, but this is generally the truth.

When it comes to rare type cards and obscure issues I don't see much of a difference so when Leon finally breaks down and consigns his 4 base hit card the SGC holder it is in is perfect. Also when BMW lets me run that incredible Cobb Uzit card I would be happy to run it in the PSA holder or convert it over to SGC. That card is a great example. Since it is not Nrmt/Mt it wouldn't matter what holder it is in it would sell for a lot of money.