View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Default About that caramel card proof....

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
I had Elliot delete the posts where I was using 3rd party information. Bob is correct that that should not be done. NOW, with that being said, and with collecting in mind, I (myself) do have some questions on this/these cards. I am sure there are a few caramel folks that could help too...Pete?-where are you on this?.....but my questions are:

1. If it is authentic why not send it to SGC or PSA and have them authenticate it?
2. What kind of card stock is it on? Scott made reference to it but when I woke him up a few minutes ago (sorry about that) he didn't know where he got that info from.
3. What are those colors around the borders, specifically the right border? Looks like it could have some other paper it was attached to, of a different color..
4. If Keith O. said he thought this one, and his are real, I would like a little more info on that..

You guys know more than I do, AND if this IS an actual proof then that is wonderful....I would love to be able to hold (and smell) the card to get more of an idea on my own.....
best regards....