View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 06:08 AM
Administrator

Default Washington Times Ed Collins

Posted By: dan mckee

Don't you dare be sorry! It was an auction and you won it fair! I knew it was you and I knew you were done where it was. Do not ask how but it was a gut feeling. I think it was you and me only from the $1400 mark. I had to make a decision, it was late, I was sober, and I had set a limit of $2K for myself. I also didn't see any sense in you and I running it up but that happened anyway. So my big competition is out! Great. Maybe if I get a double, we can work something out later. But I will ask 1 thing of you as a friend, if you ever part with it, please give me first shot?

Again, please do not be sorry. Even though these are my main collecting interest, that doesn't mean no one else should have any. I had a ball last night and didn't win a thing! I woke up this morning a little disppointed but NOT depressed at all!

So I will say again, congratulations my friend and enjoy the card. I will look forward to seeing it in person next time we are together and knowing you have it, I really am not sure that I lost after all! Your forever bud, dan.