View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Default A Note to Sellers

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

...and that is no small thing for a guy with a shaved head!

I totally agree with you and support your decision to STAT AWAY from sellers with shat-reputations. I would do exactly the same, even if one of them came up with a Bresich Williams Matty for auction...I wouldn't drop a dime for it. One bad deal, one shady transaction...it's enough for me to stay away, too. They hurt themselves in the long-run, and as we expose them on this Board to other traders (people who do drop serious coin on cards) they'll learn that screwing people is NOT the way to do business, because they know the rep already and won't bid. You do it on deal for a few bucks, then you lose lotsa lettuce on later deals. Karma baby: what goes around comes around. (Karma: ie: I think Roy Huff will like meet his demise someday when a stack of cut-up enclopedias and TV Guides falls on him from several stories up.)

Good for you, Lee. Hold to your standard and withhold any bidding on anything sold by shat-sellers. I'm right there with ya...and, I don't care what kind of "awards" or "titles" are bestowed upon them by eBay or anyone else (like that Square Trade garbage, etc.) I think they are, in many cases, the worst and sleaziest of the bunch.

-dan