View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 01:26 AM
Administrator

Default T206 Cobb w/ UZIT Back ...

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

Only problem is.nothing Koos wrote is a "fact' and of course like anyone else,you would have zero proof to back up your falaciuos statement. For the record pal,my wife is not working and has not for 16 months now! She proced herself out of the calapsed market and then her company here in Silicon Valley went belly up.
And pleeeezzze Scott,how many times and how many e-mails do I have from you specifying how rich I am! And how many thousands and thousands of dollars of cards have I purchased in comparison to you liquidating your entire collection(because you got your girlfriend pregnant). Dude,give me a break.I make more in three hours than you will ever make in one week and the fact is I do not have to work ala a giant law suit concerning my shoulder surgeries of which Koos will be happy to give you the scoop on. But your post is funny and you best discuss the college and Pro football with me on the phone.....I am hot! Oh hey,you could post the deed to the "rental" property you purchased two years ago! BMW will consider selling you the Cobb if you provide security for the loan........why did you SELl your entire collection of cards Scott?