View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...that could "kill me with their bare hands if they saw me on the street", least of all Brian, who has sought my advice on every medical issue under the sun concerning his severely surgically damaged shoulders, with very limited range of motion and very little supportive muscle/tendon strength. It's with these disabled limbs that Brian has continually bullied others (tell them Steve) making threats of "choking people out" in his poison pen hate emails he has shared with me over the past 2.5 years. With a procedure done to him by one of the most inept of orthopedics I've ever heard of (ask him about his lawsuit..I'll email you a copy of the text if you'd like that I proofread and corrected for him based on the surgical report), an actual FUSING/CAUTERIZING of the surrounding sub-scapular tissue, burning of the tendons/associative connective tissue that left him with very limited shoulder function. Physically, Brian would be incapable of "killing ANYONE with his bare hands". Not knowing the full story, the rest of your post is fallacious as well, this one point should suffice however.