View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

altered cards he stupidly bought with cash trying to hide drug money! As usual,he mentions things in avoidance of validating anything anyone else on here either inquired about or wanted validation of....I buy and sell and restore paintings. I deal with people and auction houses Koos? has zero relationship with and knows zip about.He is preoccupied with e-bay and thinks that that is what I do as a complete source of income ( but states that I do not work in the same breath ) The stupidity about my wife is a joke as she is home with our new born and has not had a job for almost 18 months when her company, Precision Echoe, packed it in in California and offered her a job in new Jersey where I went to check it out ( and meet you know who who never showed up and pulled the plug on his own cell phone ) while I was there. My wife declined the job,we never moved back to where i come from and the statements of card altered of course will never bring forth one example of proof of this by Koos or anyone else so of course it's hogwash because he got caught with his hand in a cookie jar and wants to pawn it off on me or anyone else who might expose a copmplete lack of integrity! As far as the deep voice of man thing.What a joke! it's the steroid voice of a freak show ( who is shorter than I which is extra funny! ) who keeps baiting people to read his made up ( because he has time until like 3 am when the next drug dealer comes over to his apartment ) to be creative as he is and write piles of junk designed to be read in fine train stations and grey Hound stops throughout the U.S. I admitted I bid on some of the comics for him and plainly offered to devuldge this ti e-bay under possible suspention! funny thing is,Koos seems to not answer to thispublically or privately because he is the one who needs e-bay to make a living thus of course would be less interested in this than I....I asked for the name of and number of the alleged power seller rep..do you see it anywhere? No....he can accuse all he wants..let's see the alleged altered cards.It's the same old thing.You read the accusation,than reasonably ask for prrof and get none. law suit against David???? for example. I not going to respond to much more of what he posts because it will not change his problems of all the lies that everyone else pointed out on here concerning the Mantle and the Jackson card i again have piles of e-mails asking me what to do with these??? It's much like the alleged responses to the e-mail excerpts he posts. Guess what most of the questiions are! "Should I buy this??? Is there anything you can do to this??? can you help it so I can resell it??? " ect..etc...guess what! I never altered one card requested of me from anyone on this
board and of course,to validate this point ,you will see no one recognized by anyone on here that proves otherwise.It's a smokescreen for piles of bs that the regulars confronted and I too got tired of it! THAT IS YOUR BASIC ANSWER JULIE! I do not have a restored jackson or mantle card and keep making up "I'll explain it after the auction os over" stories and we got to see what the market will bear for this thing....and so on...it'a all a bunch of BS and the reason for all the threads of BS.