View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Administrator

Default Opinions on Sholess Joe...

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

When will you inform these guys that there is NO jurisdiction thaT WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AS THERE IS NO STATE INTERESTING IN HIRING A COLLECTIBLES EXPERT TO EXAMINE AND DETERMINE THE DEGREE AND VALIDITY OF FRAUD CASES CONCERNING AUCTIONS!!! The state of California used to have one until they received over 15,000 complaints! They shut down the investigative office due to not enough funds or man power to investigate.......I know,I sued a few of your favorite clown auctioneers for trying to pull fast ones on me! Koos,knows this also to be true as he attempted to implicate ( with good reason ) Moser and Von Dole ( who he explained he got this stuff from* ).
And come on guys........look at some of the blatant scam artists. Ever call the police to investigate the alleged felony of bouncing checks??? Unless the dollar amount in in the 50k plus range you will wait on a long line for a DA to even consider if you have a case!
They will inform you that it is a civil matter in the end! Come on Bob,tell em like it is with this issue!!!