View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Default Auction Fraud Article

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...no disrespect intended to those who DIDN'T post against me, like yourself, ANOTHER true gentleman who sits in judgement ONLY when presented with ALL the facts. What I said was something to the effect of, " those who CHOSE to POST against me without waiting for all the facts to be presented". MANY Board members DIDN'T post against me because they KNEW better (for example, YOU, Leon, BCD, MW, BW, Mike Williams, Elliot, Harry, etc.). If I were picking a jury, THESE are the type of people I would want in the jury box to evaluate my client's guilt or innocence. NOT irate individuals who only have to be presented with the evidence and the accused and are ready to progress to the penalty phase. In other words, those that reserved judgement had a shred of FAITH, I am very appreciative of and I was in NO way referring to ALL the Board members as a whole. They KNEW that there is a mitigating factor behind my posting of the card. A purpose, OTHER than deliberately defrauding someone on it, which CANNOT BE REVEALED at this point. THAT'S why I kept saying, "No comment until the friggin' (@T-Bob) time limit is up".
Now if someone wants to extend me an ounce of courteousy, I'll give back a pound of it, but if someone wants to be unpleasant, they'll get THAT back as well..with compounded interest. I'm a man of extremes. Anything worth doing is worth OVERdoing.