View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Default Time to fight back and stop being ripped off

Posted By: Jeff Obermeyer

This will be my last comment on this issue... I don't want to bore you all with some semantic debate by myself and MW.

Michael - I've got nothing against you or your opinion, and we can certainly discuss it via email if you like (although I'm sure it won't result in either of us changing their opinions).

The point I was trying to make is this - I felt that Adam should have handled the situation differently. He was NOT wrong to handle it as he did. I was just pointing out that there may have been another approach.

My opinion was not a statement of fact. I respect your right to disagree with my opinion, but I don't really feal that it is fair to call it "wrong". This was not a matter of law, or some historical fact... it was simply my view of the interaction between two people.

I apologize to any of you who have found this thread boring or frustrating, and I would also apologize to the members of the board (including MW) if my statements were somehow ambiguous or accusing. It wasn't my intent to open a huge can of worms...

Jeff