View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 02:17 AM
Administrator

Default Reponse to question below (item #1845951779)

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Henry,

You say you respond to people bringing wrongs to your auctions. I sent you an email on your socalled 25 photo lot that went for $600 when they were just copies of photos that you can buy on ebay frwquently for under $20. I received absolutely no response and some guy is hung paying $600 for copied photos that your write made sound so wonderful. i have the same set of copied photos and if you really want I can give you the name of the person I purchased them from. I will gladly respond to an email.

It is nice to see that you are respond to these accusations, but in my eyes you have not cleared your name with me. I may not be a big spender in this group but most of my disposable income goes to vintage cards and at this point you are getting none of it.

this board is fair and honest (for the most part) and enjoy the people on it. I have have gained alot of respect for the "watchdogs" in the group. It would probably be in your best interest to take notice of the questions brought up about your auctions, or anyone else that has a questionable auction. there are many collectors that read this board, the power of the group.

I am sick and tired of sellers trying to take advantage of unsuspecting buyers with fancy wording and lack of description!!!!!!!

THAT'S MY BEEF!!!!!!!!!

Lee