View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Default VonDole~Mosser and company w/trimmed PRO cards

Posted By: Tim

For the record my name is TIM and it is a name you WILL remember! And also for the record, I am NOT your son. As for the 'do not send registered', it was just a preference, but I still asked that it still be insured. That is all there is to it. What I cut and paste was not altered! Since you claim to have the receipt from the Post Office, who did sign for the package? I am curious. I am obviously making a big fuss for some reason for someone who has received the card and signed for it, huh?

Also, for the record...I was out of the country working in Argentina from December 4th through (on vacation as you put it) the end of this past March. I bought in the neighborhood of 20 items through that time on eBay using paypal/credit card and for some odd reason your package was the only one that was not waiting for me when I returned. And I had been in contact with you since January as to its whereabouts! There was someone at the residence to receive packages! And I DID leave a forwarding address in Oklahoma in October before I departed.

As for this string you typed...(sorry BcD):

<As for your argument of Oklahoma vs. Ohio addresses, the Post office has these little "change of address" kits that they supply FREE OF CHARGE. Did you ever fill one of these out?>

Are YOU admitting guilt that you did send MY package to the WRONG address?

Excuse me if I do not shed a tear when you state you worked 24/7 after the bombing of the Twin Towers to get the first card to me.

If you were not such a fraud, explain to everyone on the board why you hide the bidders identities in your auctions!

As for you calling me a child, I am anything but. I have a Master's Degree in a accredited science and am Chief of the Department I am resposible for within my company.

The card I won from our first transaction together was SENT to the CORRECT address which is probably why I DID receive it. You took note of the address from the first transaction and pasted it on the envelope from the second transaction instead of taking the time to get it right!

Whether the sum I was ripped off from those PRO dealers was $1300 or more, 4 figures is 4 figures. Point made, is that I too was taken by them, a FACT! There is no intent on my part for misconception or meant to mislead anyone. So, stop changing the subject at hand.

When you say that you will gather all of the evidence, is that the evidence as you see it or the truth???