View Single Post
Old 01-16-2002, 05:32 AM
Administrator

Default Bob Feller Autograph

Posted By: John

could soeone who responded to this send me a scan of a feller autograph that they got in person...ive noticed differences between Lee's autograph and every other Feller autograph ive seen,and ive seen alot (i talked to Lee and pointed out these differences so he knows)... so if someone,Pete,Marc or Eric could send me a scan please do,i'll be first to admit im wrong(which i honestly hope i am) but i just dont see it...the biggest differences i see between this one and EVERY other one is the "F",not one looks like this,also the way the 2nd "B" is, looks different from any others(none circle back like Lee's)....Fellers autograph has changed over the years,due to age probably,most peoples do,but his more recent autographs the "r" is different than the one in Lees scan,he writes it in regular writing(not cursive like every other letter) and on his older autographs that ive seen he started the first "b" from the bottom of the page,not top to bottom like Lees...these might sound like nitpicking or whatever,but autographs usually look the same in the first and last letters of each name and thats where i see the main differences.....please send me scans guys,thank you