View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Default jverri01, about my ethic

Posted By: vorthian

<<< Trust me, I am not "tooting" my horn here. I am simply trying to provide a sense of how I approach this whole thing. That is importanyt, because, on a number of occassions in the past, my name has come up, and the comments have been sour. Those of you that have done business with me know I am fair. >>>

I wonder why some of the comments have been sour, especially after reading your replies during the Full Count days. BTW, was this a fair reply to another?

<< Re: Sorry"JVERRI01",you lied-period!

Date: 6/20/01
Time: 10:57:59 AM
Remote Name: 130.64.61.15
Comments

Brian, First: thank you for your ongoing, unfettering sense of drama, and the often overpowering sense of chaos you bring to everything you touch. I guess my first question is, if you really feel the cards I list and sell are "sub-par", why, then, have you made purchases from me? It is interesting that, when the card was first listed, you "called Guy Stopard" at NASA to question him. Yet, in your amateur, but always unique, sense of disorder, you just go right ahead and claim that I drafted the letter on my own. You are so wrong. But, you are well-accustomed to that phenomena by now, I am sure. As much free time as you have on your hands, why not make a phone call to your friend Mr. Stopard and ask about the letter? Even if you have to wait until next Monday when you get your allowance, it would at least show that you are making some attempt at being objective. As for all of the other unfounded claims you make - I simply do not have the free time that you do, which would be required to educate you in the error of your ways. As always - I do appreciate your feedback. You are a deli's advocate (if not the devil himself) like none other. The bottom line: There was no lie here. See what you wish - rarely have people been able to coax you back in to reality in the past - why should I expect otherwise from you at this stage in the game? Whether you believe me or not is of little - if any - significance to me. Your opinion is just that - opinion. But, I would suggest that you make a little more of an effort at restraining yourself. When a person becomes so opinionated that what they say is offensive - nothing is accomplished or gained, regardless of what the motivating factors may be. I do know that deep down there under all of that algae are good intentions. Perhaps, though, you could contort yourself enough to allow some of it to bubble up to the surface. You know - like twisting yourself just enough to pass the gas that invariably will not leave your bowels. From this point forward, Mr. Daniels, I have no further comment, except to reiterate one thing: I am engaged in a lawsuit - against the very people you suggest I am bedfellows with, so I am not at liberty to appease your reckless accusations. >>

Or this?

<< Re: New "graded" T-206 Wagner on Ebay

Date: 4/26/01
Time: 2:21:59 PM
Remote Name: 130.64.61.15
Comments

Yes, and as a side note to your statement about me "not being knowledgeable" - I made $300.+ profit on the 2 Matty cards I sold you. Who is really smarter? This is the 3rd thread I've seen with you slamming me. Maybe take a look in the mirror for a minute - if you can stand it. I am an honest, reputable person. I do NOT claim to be a person of SUPERIOR intelligence - but, I do know what I am talking about. Unlike you. >>