View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 07:49 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
If the FBI is knocking on their door it might be a little easier. Let's all hope the cards are returned. Some close to the investigation still think it's possible they are, but no one knows right now.
I would think a decade ago this would have been solved in a couple days as the suspect list can't really be more than a small handful of employees. However, in the current day and time, getting an arrest requires 250 pages of evidence and a signed letter from the heads of every major police department within a tri-state area...then you are released with no bail within 2 hours.

Seems like I would not need Columbo to find which minimum wage employee was searching incoming packages and had no idea of the magnitude of his lackluster effort of a heist. I doubt they are dumped or burned as this level of genius would most likely think this was a future come up when the heat blows over. I think these are well hidden at a different location for a future plan that does not currently exist.

These cases are not solved by the perp fessing up, these guys can never keep the bragging silent on something like this. You have to try to break family and friends to see who he/her told.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.