View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
If you want to discuss and make accusations against specific individuals (me) or companies, then you can abide by the rules in play here and post your name publicly like everyone else if you want to have a discussion. Otherwise you can kindly f off. I'm not going to entertain an anonymous troll who never answers my questions but always demands answers to hers, and who always conducts herself disingeuously.

And in the meantime, maybe go buy yourself a scanner and figure out how they work before making ignorant accusations against people based on differences between scans.

Here we go again with the smoke and mirrors. If you like , then I can post all the screen shots to support what I have mentioned above.

I am not trolling you, you brought up my name. If you don’t want to interact with me, then it’s a good idea to not mention me.

I’m happy to continue to have a respectful and honest dialogue with you about labeling cards that have been identified on the altered card database with stickers. After all you believe it will increase their value. However, if we are going to partner on this, then we should both have a better understanding as to what each of us believes card altering is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk