View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 04:49 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyCards View Post
So yes you are jackies_and_jordans and no you don’t think removing stains is altering if done your way, but if done the “wrong way” then it is altering. That’s what I got from your response.
Then you went on a long tantrum. Let’s focus back on what you claim is your acceptable cleaning method for removing stains from cards.

On here you just stated you use distilled water. Why on my Instagram post, that showed a stained removed on a card you sold, did you flip flop all over the place about how the stain was removed?

You first said it was soaked in kryptonite. Then said it was just the scanner settings. Then said you rinsed the dirt off with ordinary tap water and it was the scanner settings. Then blocked everyone that questioned the methods you said you used. Seems like a lot of unnecessary BS if you just soaked it in distilled water.

In fact, I even stated that if it was just distilled water then we wouldn’t even be having a debate about the card. In your repeated post you referenced water, but never once mentioned distilled water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snowman just came back from 'quitting the board' after he transparently made up a lie about another member during a tantrum and couldn't come up with a way to weasel out of it. You aren't going to get to get consistency or anything approaching honesty from him. His lies are so inconsistent and poorly done that even most of the other people who are against honesty and disclosure have to abandon him in these threads.

The altered card database is fantastic.