View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:16 AM
Jamie

I would think Collectors is going to go public. Gaining more market share, revenues/employees/locations in a similar market. Yes they will have some redundancy in certain spots, but the added value is easier multiplied under their platform in certain areas (as communicated).

I do think added locations and skilled employees really matters here. I am sure some of us are in the current business world finding new eager employees committed to learn is much harder these days specifically with a unique skill set of reviewing cards. Our by far biggest turnover is 20-25 year olds. Is it a combination of new mindset about your job, COVID, work from home etc.

I know with my business we are constantly looking to acquire a small business to add to our platform. It usually is a winner for both sides.

Back to this topic I will wait to pass judgment, but these guys are all smart I have to think they will use the metrics and make smart decisions to enhance the platform and hopefully satisfy the end user.