View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 09:57 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
If a person chooses to jump to conclusions without a shred of evidence, and then turns out to be wrong, they should be prepared to be called out for it IMHO. No one is being forced to speculate.

The problem, as I see it, is as a society we've shifted our focus from getting to the bottom of a situation, and figuring out the truth, to setting the narrative right out of the gate. And then often the truth comes along much later, and much quieter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Andy...........Just a slight correction to your post as I'm removing the 'we've' and inserting the true instigator to many issues we face today. They're not true journalists or reporters, they're 'actors' reading a prepared script.
The media is definitely the enemy of the people but one must not forget what party funds them too.

I'm glad to see, at least up here anyways, many are waking up, opening their eyes and realizing just how much our MSM is nothing but propaganda anymore.
The CBC/Bell Media, The Toronto Star, CTV News, Global News are all hurting with massive layoffs happening and more coming because viewership is way down.
I also believe CNN is now 3rd among the big 3 stateside?
Despite this, some still can't see nor understand why our evil Liberal govt's want censorship so bad and are trying to pass bills as we speak.
They can't see the govt doesn't want the truth getting out, for people to be informed, no, they can't see that the govt just wants their version of the truth and nothing else.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this how communist countries like China inform their citizens and control what they can and cannot read, see or hear?
Many, sadly, can't even see the similarities here nor the connection despite it staring them right in their faces.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meddiia2.jpg (107.4 KB, 163 views)