View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 11:08 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I love how I am supposed to think it is stupid and harms no one to tweak corners, press out creases, etc.

I would like feedback on how this is all perfectly wonderful and acceptable from the innocent buyers of what they thought were kosher cards that were exposed on BODA and the card lost most of it's value overnight and has a scarlet letter for the life of google search. Especially those that received no compensation, or realized their PSA number is sandwiched between a pile of identified cards in submissions and have to look at a previously loved card with a sideways eye they spent their full savings on?

The video that started this thread is honestly the most innocent Kurt's has posted, the others are majority pure alterations. To say misrepresentation hurts no one is silly, if they were labeled as authentic or authentic altered, I wouldn't care nor have reason to. The truth is when items are misrepresented and overpaid for, there are real victims. They lose real money if/when these cards are exposed.

Honestly this would normally make me pissed, it now just makes me sad. Well, as long as some people make money ya know...all good.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.