View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 03:30 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Definitely have covered this topic many times in my 'Collectorisms' thread, so I'll just leave this here:

67. Picrimony
When you see a certain member’s avatar in a thread and immediately wonder, “What’s this guy complaining about THIS time?!!”

See also: Skipnore - instead of placing a member on your ‘ignore’ list, you decide to simply scroll right by his posts every time you see his screenname.

266. Blockaid
The post, PM, or some other occurrence that tells you it’s time to relegate a particular member to your ‘ignore’ list.

See also: Speedelete - when you see a PM in your in-box and you know the guy who sent it is just spewing crap, so you immediately throw it in the trash without reading it.

See also: Perplexiled - when you find yourself on the blocked list of an eBay seller and have no recollection as to why you were put there.

See also: Laughingblock - when someone believes that blocking you is going to adversely affect your life, but it just makes you chuckle.

560. Ignormalcy
How placing the right member on your ‘ignore’ list returns a sense of harmony to the site and increases your enjoyment of it exponentially.

See also: Quotetails - when someone quotes one of those guys in their post, so you are forced to see whatever garbage is coming out of his keyboard now.

See also: Dismishugener (Yid.) - the gumption of someone who is found on countless members’ ‘ignore’ lists talking about the members he himself put on his own ‘ignore’ list.

1073. Ignorvitation
When someone expresses his annoyance at something you wrote, so you invite him to simply add you to their ‘ignore list.’

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.