Originally Posted by ClementeFanOh View Post
1911- yep, I just learned to read last week, so I'm glad you posted the
original thread again. Problem is, that post directly mentions narcissism,
entitlement, PED, and suing his own collective bargaining unit and Yankees
personnel(!). Once again, you pick and choose to support your own derailing
remarks... Not going to work, all you are doing here is digging in because
someone dares oppose you. Perhaps you should fire off an email to Yankees
management with your cogent explanation of why ARod's number should be
retired. I'm SURE they'll have his jersey up in no time- that'll show us!!

Lastly, I'm not a stalker and don't have a vendetta either. The vast majority
of my interactions on net54 are with collectors about cards. Once in awhile
I see a fly that needs shooed away. Since you have such a keen mind, I'm
sure you can figure out who is the fly, and who is doing the shooing.

Trent King
If, to be on topic, one can only restate the entirety of the OP and address every single point therein without focusing in on a claim therein or expressing differing opinion or contradictory fact, then how is your tantrum on topic? You're even more 'off-topic'. Are you going to call a foul on yourself? No?

Again - I never even argued that A-Rod's number should be retired. I said the reason preferred was demonstrably untrue, which it is, and it has nothing to do with a fair evaluation of performance or consistency. For the 500th time, A-Rod is not kept out because of PED scandal. We know this because the Yankees have already honored such players. That is the argument actually made. It is blatantly obvious. The bullshit people make up to argue against instead is not the actual argument made.

You come and bitch at me once every 2 months or so no matter what the issue is with these outlandish over the top overage over the most innocuous of statements. Remember when you threw a tantrum in one of Net54's funniest threads of all time about what a horrible guy I am and always right because I was against lynching people as a general concept? I sure do! https://net54baseball.com/showthread...=327610&page=3. It's a shame that, unlike Packs who for some reason is always exempt from the rule, I have to disclose my ID to the nutballs whose heads I clearly live in rent-free lol