View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 06:15 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Default Anyone else have “missing/lost” cards that you KNOW are here somewhere??

I saw a post here earlier this week from a lucky/happy member who finally found a long lost card (congrats, btw!) and it just reminded me about several cards that I am just sure MUST be here somewhere!

Before I got back into the hobby full throttle several years ago, I picked up cards very randomly here and there and am quite sure that I have a Rose Rookie, a ‘56 Jackie Robinson, and a 1979-80 (or is it 80-81?) full set of basketball cards with the tri-panel bird and magic RC’s.

In my mind, there is a small box somewhere in my house where these treasures are just waiting for me to rediscover them! (Or I sold or traded them and just don’t recall - I put the odds at 49% that they are still here!)

It got me wondering - am I the only one here who has “lost” or misplaced any key cards and frets regularly about where the hell they are??
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6098.jpeg (74.3 KB, 229 views)