View Single Post
Old 06-25-2023, 10:12 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Weird scenario. Never imagined I would have someone mail me a card first and then I would pay. There is a lot of fraud on here apparently but that's not how things ordinarily work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
Thanks for the comments Jim - great to hear from you….

I ship anything of this value fully insured…….period….and there are other avenues to pay me net - Venmo, check, etx…

The bottom line is he changed his mind and excuses were popping up everywhere…

I really hate to make a post like I did, but whenever an item is relisted because it is still available, there is always a stigma attached to the seller or the item…..

I see he is a dealer and has been out here a long time….and I needed to set the record straight as to why this card is still available or that stigma would linger out here….there is no issue with the Seller or the Card…..it was a buyer issue…..

He made a post committing to buy the item on this thread…..buy doing so, you agree to seller terms which was a net sale to me at $625 - via PPFF or Venmo - period…if you had questions about my track record, message me before you commit and let’s get that squared away…or offer up to use PayPal good and services and eat the fees on my end for that - he never offered that up…

When I contacted him he questioned how long I have been out here and wanted references…he had the gall to agree to buy if I sent to him first based on his “track record”……and he would pay me upon receipt…..

I provided everything you see above - and he was unwilling to contact the people I have sold to out here….

Hell - I didn’t even mention I have had numerous auctions out here for cards and I always send an additional card of a HOFer to the winner of my auctions…..at no cost….just an added touch to give back to my winners….

My parents taught me two important things growing up:

(1) always take accountability for everything you say / do - and commit to
(2) never lie

I don’t treat people this way - and I expect similar treatment back in any business dealing / hobby transaction / etc….

Last edited by Snapolit1; 06-25-2023 at 10:13 AM.