View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I have never seen any real production or date information on those and they were also heavily reproduced over the decades, I admittedly don’t trust them as being period for playing career and think they are closer to 40s through who knows when. The last company to use that mold I could find was Heritage Metalcraft in Maine. They likely made it till they went out of business in the early 2000s.

Here’s one that someone hasn’t aged yet with the sticker still on when I searched that maker

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145053855...=&toolid=10050

I would think yours is a slightly older production, maybe 50s hazarding a guess. Looks like it was repainted at some point.

I have seen the auctions and question the descriptions. I hope someone else has better information than myself on if there is any proof to if these existed during his playing days.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.