View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 07:05 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwobhm View Post
Then why waste time here talking…? There are a few hundred pages of evidence over on blowout of trimmed cards in holders. Some of those buyers can certainly use your legal expertise.
Money, sonny. Lawyers don't work for free. Find me someone where I am licensed (CA) who wants to ante up my retainer and pay my fees and I will happily sue any miscreant. PWCC was very well advised. By repaying the complaining parties they headed off the potential charges. Many prosecutors will defer or pass on charges when the alleged miscreant makes restitution. It is a better outcome for the victims. I've been involved with a few cases like that on the civil end of it.

Quote:

My “argument” is that a card trimmed to proper size isn’t fraud. It’s just a shitty thing to do.
That's true, 100%. Fraud comes into play when that person knowingly sells that trimmed card without disclosing it.

Quote:

Bullshit…. Absolute bullshit. If the card was trimmed within accepted specifications the trimmer did zip wrong. He isn’t obligated to disclose anything to anyone.
Ahh, I get it. You're just taking jhe piss with us, right?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 05-03-2023 at 07:20 AM.