View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 11:14 AM

My apologies as I started the same topic under the Water Cooler section.

It was interesting when I received the announcement e mail from PSA, and I quote, "It's finally here. Watch our show." The email also had the PSA and Golden logo above the photo on the announcement.

Not to make a big deal out of it, maybe I've missed something, but has PSA officially merged with Golden or is all this just collaboration for publicity and money?

I've watched all 6 episodes and enjoyed them. We are very limited when it comes to card collecting shows on syndicated tv and I watch just about any show that features card collecting.

Gentleman Jim certainly had quite the game used jersey collection. I've thought about his collection and where he has it, etc. and compared it with Carl Malone and where he had his Dream Team game jersey's. Both were absolutely amazing and significant. However, the bottom line was it came down to money as it always does.

I think my favorite part of all episodes was the gentleman in the last scenario that had his card collection in the attic - crazy stuff. Of course they were leaving and a little upset for "wasting their valuable time", until he took them to the attic - classic stuff!