View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 10:56 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by trambo View Post
I watched the clip and while there were some questions raised, to me it's nothing more than a guy spreading a rumor. Another thought or explanation could be the lending business for PWCC is so robust, they raised more capital to support that need. I have no information either way but just bringing up another possibility. I'm also not (nor ever) wearing an "I HEART PWCC" t-shirt.

As for lending against the value of cards, I'm sure there's a business there if done properly and I'd bet the returns would be very strong. Whether PWCC is on the good side of it or not isn't for me to say or even guess. I just didn't see any smoking gun w/that 5 minute clip but more a guy w/a youtube page spreading rumors for clicks. Throw some proof and it'll have much more credibility.
I tend to believe it's never as good as it seems and it's never as bad as it seems. Extreme's belief's on either end draw the hype and attention on social media... I tend to think it's somewhere in between. That's being said if you fail to do your own homework prior to engaging you may be setting yourself up for not so pleasant results. The homework I've done on PWCC has informed me enough to never use or consider to use their platform.

Last edited by Johnny630; 04-18-2023 at 10:59 AM.