View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 08:12 AM
Tim Odeen

I'm not a prepper, and I'm not pumping silver. But knowing emergency prep does mean you plan accordingly to where you live. I'm also not saying civilization will collapse. But a govt collapse, currency hyperinflation, or Civil War are all real scenarios that play out across the world, and not just in history books.

Locally, I'm surrounded by anti-govt wackos. North Idaho still has Neo-Nazi skinheads (but now they go by a different name). In Spokane, we elected an anti-govt idiot named Matt Shea who openly professes to want to start a theocracy in Eastern WA and North Idaho called the "State of Liberty." He said these things while in office and won re-election. While in office he joined the takeover in Oregon of the nature reserve. This means I'm surrounded by wackos who believe what he says. He retired from politics, but still is a civic leader. It's people like this who took part in the January 6 riots. If it happened in DC, it could happen locally in Spokane.

Would Spokane collapse if Matt Shea wackos staged a coup in Eastern WA? Probably not. But would the Feds send additional troops in order to protect Fairchild AFB, local dams, federal buildings, etc? Probably. So then what kind of situation am I in with two opposing forces? Would Matt Shea wackos accept the US Dollar as currency? I don't know. But it's likely they would accept silver no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo