View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
there is an app called Photoscan that you can use that I highly recommend. It takes away glare and tries to improve quality of picture. I will post an example shortly.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Unless they have greatly improved the app, I would advise against using it. It's been about two years since I used it. The quality at that time not good whatsoever.

The app makes you take four photos of different areas of your item, then combines all to form a sort of conglomerate FrankenPhoto with predictably uneven results. Lots of awful, electronically blotched/smeared areas which nobody has any interest in. It also utilizes the camera flash on your phone. When taking pictures of your card from 4 different places, the flash, as placed at four different positions, is going to present problems because of the minute differences in light and angles, etc. Not even a surgeon's hands are so steady that they are going to be able to take 4 different camera phone photos at the exact same heights and angles. Unless they've come up with some impressive changes, I'll never use that app again.

Last edited by BillyCoxDodgers3B; 04-07-2023 at 07:27 AM.